Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:30 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 02:26 PM
stars among dusk. [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:24 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:22 PM
UNOFFITIAL MURDERER OTM...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:10 PM

Old May 8th, 2023, 02:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Platonic Dads [kit finder]

Hello, hello!

So, after having an idea in the WCO Discord and absolutely loving it, @Estelle and I have decided that we would like Gingerfrost and Ferretsnap to find an abandoned loner kit and raise it together! The plan goes like this:

Ferretsnap and Gingerfrost are out on a patrol together when they come across a kit. It seems to be old enough to not need milk, but it still too young to live on its own- about 3 moons, if they had to guess. They pick it up and take it back to RiverClan, but there's an issue... who's gonna take care of it? They go back and forth, saying how they don't want to take responsibility of a whole child. However, the kit makes the decision for them- calling them both "dad". In the end, they decide to raise the kit together, sparking a friendship between the two. This entire dynamic will remain entirely platonic!

So, this finder is to look for the loner kit that they will find!

All I ask is that you please remain active with this character! I would hate to have this entire plan in place only for the kit to go missing or die before even becoming an apprentice. If you lose interest, I ask that you will be willing to adopt out the character to me or Estelle to find a new roleplayer for.

As per usual with my finders, there's no set form. However, there are a few basic things we must know-

Name
Gender (and pronouns)
Why do you want this role?
Any future plot ideas?
(Optional) How will they think of / interact with their 'dads'?

This finder will not have a set deadline! It will remain open until we feel we're ready to close it.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; May 8th, 2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old May 8th, 2023, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Platonic Dads [kit finder]

Placeholder ♡
Old May 8th, 2023, 02:37 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

I SOOO wanna apply but I can't as I'm leaving in 11 days and shouldn't honestly!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old May 9th, 2023, 05:09 AM
the tale of six.

tiny boop
Old May 9th, 2023, 05:45 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Name Goose
Gender (and pronouns) Him/he
Why do you want this role?: Cause i love Gayness and this seems like a fun plot : D
Any future plot ideas?: Hmm, maybe Goose could do something bad? Like a no-no thing? (Stealing, Pranking, and or smth more no-no) And have his 'dads' React to it? Or maybe Goose could get a gf/bf of his own. (When he is older ob) And said bf/gf doesn't like the 'dads' and the 'dads' don't like em. Just thoughts.
(Optional) How will they think of / interact with their 'dads'?: It would be hesitant first. Since goose already has trust issues. But, after a while i'm sure he'll get close. @lio

Edit: This was not very detailed so here:

Looks: White pelt with brown spots all over
Personality: A shy, quiet-kit
Planned skills:
Strenght 4/10
Hunting: 5/10
Herbs and healing: ?/10
Disabilities: He is blind

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; May 9th, 2023 at 06:38 AM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 06:01 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Shadow
Male - he/him
3.5 moons old
Shadowpaw -> Shadowdance

"You'll Never Take Us Alive

Personality:
A quiet but bubbly and enthusiastic young cat, Shadowkit is easily excited. He does not hesitate to try to make other's laugh, and he often will bring his 'dads' gifts. He is a very chaotic bundle of fluff, and he doesn't hesitate to cause trouble as long as it makes somecat laugh - even if that 'somecat' is a maniac. He is a very chatty cat, and he often loves to talk to anyone who will listen. He is reckless w=hen it comes to anything - even his heart. He is playful despite all of this.

"We Swore That Death Do Us Apart"

He likes the sun a lot more than he lets on, and he clearly has a fondness for water. Also, he loves warmth.

"They'll Call our Crimes Works Of Arts"

Dislikes:
Darkness and night, two of his least favorite things, as well as being alone and nightmares are the things he hates the most. He does not enjoy being cold, either.

"We're Like Spoiled Royalty"

Fears:
He fears being alone, for that is mainly when the nightmares come.

"Lovers and Partners In Crime"

Physical Description:
this young tom has

"This is the tale of reckless love"

Plots:
Where Are They? - Shadowkit has very brief memories of his siblings - Mirekit, Fenkit, and Marshkit. But the memories are still there nonetheless, and the young tom asks his dads where they were. But then they inform him that they had only found Shadow, and no others. They then figured that Mire and Fen and Marsh were dead. Until, a few moons later(as Shadowpaw), he is taken to a Gathering. There he meets three cats who fits what he remembers - bubbly(Fen), grumpy(Marsh), and quiet(Mire). He learns that these three are, in fact, his siblings.
Prisoner - One day, Shadowpaw makes a joke using the wrong cat. And they get mad at the half-blind tom. This cat then offers to 'take Shadow hunting', which Shadow gladly accepts. The two cats take off, but the large cat pushes Shadow
There Is No Pain -

"Hear The Sirens Scream,
Hear them beating On the door
don't be scared
they'll never take us alive"

History:
Darkness. That is all Shadow had known as a younger kit. His father was a shadow, his mother was a shadow. All he could see was darkness, hear their voices. But he had known them in the very brief time that they were all together.
Warmth, he had known. The warmth of four other beating hearts - Mire and Fen and Marsh and Violet. The warmth of a gently caressing tongue on hie back and head - the feeling of love and being loved and loving back with everything that he was.
But, slowly, everything had changed. The kind and reverent voice of his father had slowly changed into a cold, angry voice as one of the warm bodies - Violet - had went cold. His mother's words turned into sobs, and the young kit had not known what to do.
Then he had felt too warm - as if he was burning. He had coughed, as Mire and Marsh and Fen eventually did. A short conversation between his parents, and Shadow was left by himself - all warmth gone. His three remaining siblings were left at other borders - WindClan(Fen), ThunderClan(Mire), and ShadowClan(Marsh) - although the young tom had not known it at that time.
The small, half-blind being eventually was so cold, so close to joining the Spirits that resided in his very being when he heard them - voices. Not crying out, wishing to join the Spirits, Shadow had lain there until he was lifted. He had started to cry then - unable to speak, his throat was sore from coughing. One voice had declared that the young tom was abandoned, and a quiet assumption that he was blind and sick, then the other two creatures took him to their home.
His non-blind eye - the right - had finally opened. Shadow - now renamed Shadowkit - had finally seen his saviors. He had smiled at them with his tiny mouth, and had very easily woven himself into their lives with one word.
The moment he had spoken, he had mewed "Dad!" before he was confused. Which one was his father? - the only question he had asked himself before the answer came to him. Both. Shadowkit was happy - he now had a true family that would never abandon him.

"We'll Burn The Whole Place To The Ground
Because you'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty

Because we're partners in Crime
Death shall do us apart"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; May 13th, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 06:05 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

these kits better be ready for bluebellpaw to become the best older sister she's ever been (she's an only child but shhhh)

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 10th, 2023, 04:42 PM
the tale of six.

tiny boop
Old May 11th, 2023, 10:44 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Name: Ratkit (he will be named Rat as a loner)
Gender (and pronouns): Male, AMAB, He/Him
Why do you want this role?: I love the idea of him having 2 dads that are not in a relationship and half forcing them to work together to take care of him from his cuteness lol
Any future plot ideas?: Perhaps he gets bullied for not having 'real' parents
Appearance: Pure black kit with dark brown eyes, very small, and frankly not very cute looking but his personality is super sweet.
Personality: He's very outgoing and funny, loves his life and very thankful to his 'dads' for not leaving him to die. He will grow to be a very paternal and loving father himself.
(Optional) How will they think of / interact with their 'dads'?: Kinda stated above, will love them both and be very grateful to them both.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; May 17th, 2023 at 12:00 PM.
Old May 13th, 2023, 12:22 PM
the tale of six.

tiny boop