Last post by BlueBubble
Today 04:18 PM

Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Midnightkit Adoption

Hello, hello!

A certain little she-cat is up for adoption! Midnightkit, offspring of Nighthound and littermate to Morningkit [@/ameko] and Eveningkit @/Starfall, has been returned to me to adopt out once more. However, before I adopt her out again, I would like to reiterate some guidelines from the previous adoption.

- Please be active with your character. If you allow the character to go missing more than once, I will have the right to adopt back the design to give to someone else. Likewise, if you do not think you would like the character anymore, please return them back to me to adopt out again!
- I would like Nighthound and his kits to have a good relationship, as they will mean the world to him. Please also be aware that me and @/Estelle have plans for Nighthound and Nightshiver, so keep that in mind before applying!
- Be prepared to have a very clingy and overprotective father.
- While you will have free reign over most aspects of the character, please do not change the name or design of this character unless absolutely necessary (for Allegiance purposes). However, if a name change is needed once she becomes an apprentice, I request that the prefix follows the set theme (for example, dusk, sunset, moon, starry, etc.)
- Please try to keep everything at least similar to as described in her previous form!

You may view her previous form HERE.

As per usual, there is no form! Go wild! I mainly want to know why you want this character, any ideas you may have, and if you'd make any changes.

Thank you!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 3rd, 2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 10:37 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Midnightkit Adoption

A Delicate Balance

Name
Midnightkit, Midnightpaw, Midnightdream

Appearance
Sleek black fur with a fluffy tail and neck. Her eyes are dark green.

Personality
Midnightkit, at her very core, is a kind and caring sweetheart. Always willing to help when needed, and always wanting to be of aid in any way she can! She seems to be the perfect, gold-star daughter and she strives to be the best sister that she could possibly be. Her family is of the utmost importance to her, and she’s most definitely a daddy’s girl.

But not even the kindest of cats with a heart of gold can be kind all of the time. Violence isn’t and never will be her thing, as she much prefers to use sour words laced with honey to get the job done. A kind front with severely nasty undertones if anyone were to look deeply into the words she spoke. She is not afraid to stick up for herself or her family, but she does it in such a way that is anything but obnoxious–the best way to explain it would be clever and eloquent.

Curious and quiet, she has a knack for searching for the truth. Whether it’s about her own family and her estranged mother, or simple, little curiosities. This could certainly land her into trouble down the road, but, although curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought them back!

Character Ideas
I would plan to keep Midnightkit’s OCD as a part of her character, and it would sort of be a bit part of it, too! Being a perfectionist, a bit of a germaphobe and having obsessive compulsions throughout her days which would mainly be rooted in perfectionism and her morals/belief in Starclan.

Extras
As stated before Starclan will be a very big part of her character–more so her belief in them. She will be very dedicated to the warrior code and following the moral duties and obligations that a clan cat has, and if she were to ever break those morals, it would certainly crush her and leave her fearing damnation.

Notes
I’d like to say that I’m fairly active! Mostly on weekdays, rarely on weekends!

@lio

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; June 4th, 2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 04:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

time to play who-can-keep-away-the-longest with myself
bump for lio

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

"At the stroke of midnight."
| AFAB | She/her | Shadowclan Kit |

Personality
× Calm - Collected - Reserved - Familial - Logical ×
Midnight Kit is a reserved and calm she-kit with piercing green eyes. Her quiet nature serves her well as a great listener, and she has become a reliable source of advice to her family and quite possibly her clanmates in the future. She values logic over emotion, and her rational thinking has helped her navigate many challenges. Despite her reserved demeanor, Midnightkit has a strong sense of family, and her loyalty to her clanmates and loved ones is unmatched. She is always willing to lend a paw or offer a comforting word to those who need it. When presented with a problem, Midnightkit is never one to act on impulse. Instead, she takes the time to carefully consider all of her options before making a decision. She has a natural ability to bring order to chaos and might become a strong leader because of it. While she may not be the loudest she-kit in the clan, her soft and determined voice carries a weight that may earn her respect of all who will come to know her.

Why?
Personally, I really like to rp characters like this. I have a few ocs that have similar personality to her so I have alot of experience in writing a character like her. I also love characters with good family relationships either it be blood or found [ A found family troupe lover right here. ]. Midnightkit could also give me a good opposite feel of Dogpaw and whatever the hell is going on with his own family. I also wanna explore with the fact that Midnightkit is currently the only girl in her litter at the moment which again is the complete opposite of Dogpaw who is the only boy. It'll be fun to have a stoic son raised with parents who aren't really.. loving? Along with a familial daughter who has a dad and brother's who care deeply for her.

Plans?
- I might try and aim her to get on Dawnstars good side along with possibly getting her up into the enforcer rank. I also plan for her to finish her apprenticeship and become a warrior early

- Definitely a self-discovery of her finding out she might be a lesbian never really taking a liking to toms

- Midnightkit might start asking questions about her mother to her father. The questions may even branch out to 'Do I remind you of her?'.

Other
- Midnightkits voiceclaim would probably be Rei Ayanami
- Midnightkit will not be afraid to defend anyone who she sees needs it
- While it's rare Midnightkit will hold a grudge.

@lio

Last edited by xavier.; June 8th, 2023 at 06:58 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:38 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Potential placeholder

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker