Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:03 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:59 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:58 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:56 AM

Old August 4th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default A Veil of Stars [Story]

Hehehehe

So I am writing a story, and as I advance, I will post more chapters

enjoy~

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Remember me

Default Re: A Veil of Stars [Story]

ALLEGIANCES

ThunderClan

Leader:
Owlstar - Large brown tomcat with amber eyes

Deputy:
Sparkfeather - Small black tabby she-cat with green eyes
APPRENTICE - Kinkpaw

Medicine Cat:
Beetlenose - Dark brown tomcat with green eyes

Warriors (Toms, She-cats without kits):
Oatpelt - Sandy colored tom with green eyes
APPRENTICE - Buzzardpaw

Antleap - Reddish brown tomcat with blue eyes
APPRENTICE - Goosepaw

Hollyblaze - Dark gray she-cat with green eyes

Weaseltail - Brown and black tabby tom with amber eyes

Risingpetal - Silver she-cat with green eyes

Emberback - Orange she-cat with blue eyes
APPRENTICE - Honeypaw

Apprentices:
Buzzardpaw - large calico tomcat with amber eyes

Kinkpaw - small silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes

Honeypaw - Amber she-cat with blue eyes

Goosepaw - Gray tom with green eyes

Queens:
Riverpelt - Silver she-cat with blue eyes
Nursing Owlstar’s Kits (Stagkit, A large brown tomcat, and Tigerkit, a silver tomcat.)

Poppystorm - Black she-cat with green eyes
Expecting Antleap’s kits

Nightfrost - Black tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Nursing Oatpelt’s kits (Eaglekit, a black she-kit, and Dovekit, A white she-cat with blue eyes)

Elders:
Troutstep - Gray she-cat with hazel eyes

Spottedstream - Once beautiful dappled she-cat with blue eyes

ShadowClan

Leader:
Shellstar - A tall, muscular tom with amber eyes and cream fur

Deputy:
Icefrost - A tall, slender she-cat with black fur and white underbelly. She has white paws and back of her legs. Her tail is long and slender.

Medicine Cat:
Cowspeckle - A small tom with white fur and black spots, along with brown spots. His eyes are a bright green
APPRENTICE - Heronpaw

Warriors:
Doefall - A brown molly with white speckles and underbelly, and black paws

Airclaw - A silver tabby tom with green eyes

Whaletail - A blue-grey tom with silver eyes, and a long, fluffy tail

Brokensoul - A tall, brown molly with white and brown spots, and amber eyes. She is covered in scars

Fallingfoot - a grey tom with blue eyes

Pumpkinclam -An orange tabby tom with bright green eyes and cream patches

APPRENTICES - Quailpaw, Ivypaw, and Bluepaw

Buckheart - A brown tom with green eyes and black spots
APPRENTICES - Oceanpaw and Rainpaw

Apprentices:
Heronpaw - Gray tomcat with green eyes

Quailpaw: A short tan molly with amber eyes

Ivypaw - she is a dark grey tabby with dark green eyes, and a long tail

Bluepaw - He is a blue tom with brown eyes and a bobtail

Oceanpaw - a grey cat with blue grey spots. It has grey eyes

Rainpaw - A russet and grey cat with beautiful blue eyes

Queens:
Fallendapple - She is a black molly with spots of all colors. She has green eyes
Nursing Airclaw’s kits (Amberkit, an orange she-kit with silver spots and green eyes, Darkkit, a black tomkit with green eyes, and Icykit, A silver she-kit with blue eyes)

Heartspirit - She is an orange tabby with white spots
Nursing Whaletail’s kits (Forestkit, A dark brown and gray tom with green eyes, Serpentkit, A brown she-kit with black stripes and green eyes Adderkit, An orange tabby tomkit with amber eyes and Redkit, A russet she-kit with amber eyes )

Elders:
Darkwind - A black tom with amber eyes and a missing tail

Quailadder - A grey molly with orange eyes, and missing ear

WindClan

Leader:
Barkstar - large calico tom with amber eyes

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

RiverClan

Leader:
Silentstar - Silver tabby tom with blue eyes

Deputy:
Onyxleaf - A silver cat with brown tabby stripes and a bushy tail, and firery blue eyes

Medicine Cat:
Mistyfoot - A mostly white, black spotted tabby tom with long fur and copper eyes
APPRENTICE - Cloudpaw

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

SkyClan

Leader:
Mousestar - Small tabby she-cat with green eyes

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

To be updated -

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Beaan; August 4th, 2023 at 05:53 PM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:37 PM
Remember me

PROLOGUE

A black tom raced through a dark, murky forest. He looked back and every time he saw the same, black figurine. This time, it was closer. He rushed through streams of dark water as well as other cats, who all turned to chase him.
Soon, the black tom made it into a meadow, beyond the reach of the forest. The cats who were chasing him stopped, yowled, and then walked away. The black tom was still panting, and sat down to catch his breath.
I was in the dark forest. He thought. But now he was safe.
He knew this meadow well, and saw cats made of stars in the distance. The tom heard a bush rustle behind him. He turned and saw a gray tabby cat. “Beetlenose!” the cat whispered. Beetlenose flicked his tail and followed him to a small stream.
Four other cats were sitting there. A gray tabby tom, A gray she-cat, A golden tabby tom, and a flame colored cat. He knew all of them.
The gray tom was Jayfeather, A former ThunderClan medicine cat, The gray she-cat was Dovewing, the orange tabby was Lionblaze. He had heard of the three prophecy. Jayfeather could walk in dreams, Lionblaze could battle without getting injured, and Dovewing could hear and see far away.
And the flame colored tom, he had heard so much about. This was the legendary ThunderClan leader Firestar.
Firestar got up and spoke to Beetlenose.
“I hate to say this,” Firestar started, choosing his words carefully. “The Clans have been peaceful for many moons, but that is not the case anymore.”
Beetlenose froze. “Does this mean our time of peace is over?” He asked quietly, shuffling his paws. Firestar nodded, his eyes filled with sadness.
“This time, the darkness is stronger than ever. Share this message with your fellow medicine cats”
Before Firestar could speak, Beetlenose was awakened in his nest. He turned and saw Poppystorm “It’s Nightfrost. She’s kitting. Beetlenose sighed. “I’ll be right there."
As Beetlenose went to the back of his den to grab some herbs, he heard Firestar’s voice.
“The darkness will return, Stronger than ever. You need to find the peace among the clan, and they can stop them, with their powers. Keep an eye out, Beetlenose. The fate of the clans depends on it.”

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Beaan; August 4th, 2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:45 PM
Remember me

CHAPTER ONE

As the morning sun rose, Nightfrost laid in her nest, two kits sucking at her belly. One white, and one black.
A sandy colored tom peeked his head through the entry. He was holding a plump vole in his mouth. He looked around before slowly walking to Nightfrost.
He set the vole down and looked at the kits with a smile on his face.
“What will you name them?” He asked, looking at the two kits.
The black she-cat smiled. She lightly set her tail on the black kit. “She will be known as Eaglekit. She was a fighter from the beginning.” She purred.
She then set her tail on the white kit. “She will be known as Dovekit. I heard stories of Dovewing, and I’ve heard from the elders that Doves are symbols of peace. I hope she grows up to be just that,” She said, looking at her two kits, eyes filled with love.
A gray kit tumbled over, followed by a brown kit. The gray kit looked at the two newborns with curiosity. “What are they?” he squeaked. The brown kit cuffed the gray one. “They’re kits. What, are you dumb, Stagkit?” He teased.
Stagkit huffed before leaping on the brown kit. “You’re gonna regret saying that, Tigerkit!” he squealed.
Tigerkit gave a playful hiss before squirming out of his brother’s grasp. He turned and leaped on Stagkit’s tail. Stagkit yowled in surprise, and tumbled over to the two newborns. He leaped up quickly and looked at Nightfrost in apology.
“I’m sorry, Nightfrost. I didn’t mean to hurt the kits.” he whispered apologetically. Nightfrost stared at him, but there was no anger in her eyes
“It’s okay, Stagkit. But you have to be more careful. You’re getting too big, and somecat is going to get hurt.” She explained before calling to their mother. “Riverpelt! Can you take your kits out?” She asked as a slim silver she-cat walked over. The she-cat said nothing, but flicked her tail for her kits to follow.
Dovekit squirmed around before letting out a small mew. She opened her eyes and was blinded by the colors. She stared at her mother’s brown pelt before turning her head to face her father. Her blue eyes looked at everything in curiosity.
“You’ve opened your eyes!” Nightfrost exclaimed. “Welcome to ThunderClan, Dear Dovekit.”
Dovekit looked at her mother. “ThunderClan? That’s a cool name!” She squeaked. The sandy tom chuckled. “I’m Oatpelt, and your mother is Nightfrost. Your sister is-” the tom didn’t get to finish.
“Eaglekit!” She piped. Oatpelt chuckled again. “Should I show her around camp?” he asked Nightfrost. Dovekit leaped up, her legs shaking. “I want to see camp!” she yowled.
Nightfrost smiled and nodded. “Bring her back by Sun-high.” she said as the two cats exited the den.
Dovekit yowled in surprise as the warm air hit her. The sun was brighter than she expected, and she blinked multiple times until she adjusted. Her ears spinned around, trying to pick up every small sound. Scents flooded her nose, and she started shaking with excitement.
Her father smiled. “A lot of new stuff at once, don’t worry. I had the same problem when I first came out of the nursery.” He told her, putting his tail on her back.
Dovekit stopped shaking, but her eyes still were filled with excitement. She spotted a Gray kit and a Brown kit playing in the clearing.
The gray kit got up and padded over to her. “Hi! My name is Stagkit.” He said, looking at her. “Looks like you just woke up. Pretty cool huh? Outside the nursery, I mean.” He quickly added.
The brown kit padded over next to Stagkit. “My name is Tigerkit.” He introduced himself, puffing out his chest to make him look bigger.
Dovekit looked at the two kits before introducing herself. “My name is Dovekit! Eaglekit, my sister, is still sleeping.” She added, sounding disappointed.
Stagkit flicked his tail before saying, “I could show you around.” Dovekit turned back to her father. “Can he show me around? Pleeeease?” Oatpelt sighed before nodding. “Bring her back by sun-high!” He yowled as they ran off.
Stagkit stopped at a large rock with a large brown tom sitting on it. The brown tom turned to face the two kits.
“Hello, Stagkit.” He purred in greeting. He then turned to Dovekit. “You must be Nightfrost’s kit? I’m Owlstar, Leader of ThunderClan.” He said, hopping down to Dovekit.
Dovekit backed away behind Stagkit. Owlstar let out a little mew of pleasure. “Don’t be afraid, little one. I won’t hurt you.” He flicked his tail as a gesture for Dovekit to come over.
Reluctantly, Dovekit slowly made her way over to the leader. She picked up the scent of pine and another she-cat. That must be his mate. She thought. She turned around and perked her ears up.
Far away, she could hear screeching. She quickly ran for cover under a rock. “What’s wrong, Dovekit?” Owlstar asked her.
Moments later, a hawk swooped over camp. “HAWK!” Stagkit yowled before ducking down to cover with Dovekit. The hawk circled camp for a couple of moments before flying off.
“Sparkfeather! Hollyblaze! Risingpetal!” Owlstar hissed. Three cats came over. “Check the territory to see if the hawk left,” he said, sending the three cats off with a wave of his tail.
He then turned to Oatpelt and Riverpelt. “Take the kits back to the nursery, and keep them there until we know it’s safe.” He told the two, before they ushered the kits into the nursery.
Dovekit could hear Owlstar talking to warriors.
“...Hawk…So far from the mountains…Rushing Water…Leaf-bare…Check on..” Dovekit turned to see her mother with Eaglekit.
Eaglekit was awake and sitting up. Nightfrost quickly rushed over to Dovekit and started licking her. “I heard there was a hawk! Thank StarClan you hid in time.” she said. She then led Dovekit to her nest.
“Mom, Why did the cats panic?” She asked in a yawn, closing her eyes to nurse. “Don’t worry about it, sweetheart.” She whispered, setting her tail on Dovekit’s white coat.

“I want to go, too! It’s not fair!” Dovekit whined. Her sister, Eaglekit, put her tail on Dovekit’s shoulder
“It’s okay, Dovekit. I’ll make the warriors tell us all about the gathering when they get back!” She whispered, flicking her tail. Dovekit smirked before waddling back to the nursery.
When Eaglekit came in, she whispered something to her. “I’m going to sneak out.”

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old August 4th, 2023, 06:02 PM
Remember me

This Chapter contains Fighting, Blood, and Death

CHAPTER TWO

Eaglekit gasped. “You can’t do that! We’re only a moon away from apprenticeship, what if Owlstar delays your ceremony?” she said, looking worried.
“I’ll be fine.” She hissed, before turning to the bramble wall. “Don’t tell anyone I left.” she said, pawing at the bramble wall.
“The best thing to do is to dig a hole, then cover it.” said a voice. Dovekit turned around and saw Beetlenose. “It isn’t what it looks like! I can explain!” she said, fluffing her fur up.
Beetlenose stared at her. “What? I didn’t hear or see anything.” He said, flicking his tail. Dovekit blinked gratefully. “Thank you,” she whispered before starting to dig.
She heard Owlstar’s call, and started to dig faster. “Help me, Eaglekit!” She said frantically. “If we dig faster, we could catch up to them!”
Reluctantly, Eaglekit came forward next to her sister and started digging. “If we get held back, I’m making you check the elder’s ticks for a moon!” She hissed quietly, not looking at Dovekit.
Dovekit nodded. Soon, they had dug a hole big enough for them to dig under. Dovekit squeezed under, Eaglekit following her. They filled the hole with dirt before padding off.
“Here! I can scent the trail,” Dovekit announced, following the scent of the ThunderClan warriors. Soon, they reached a small stream that led into a lake.
Eaglekit and Dovekit stared at the lake in awe. “We’ve heard stories, but I never imagined how beautiful the lake looked!” Eaglekit whispered in Dovekit’s ear.
They kept following the trail until they reached a moorland.
“This must be WindClan territory. I wonder how they hunt without any cover,” Dovekit said, fluffing her fur up. “It feels weird without any shelter!”
Eaglekit nodded as they continued along. Soon, they reached a twoleg nest. There were large brown animals with paws that looked like they were made of rock.
“Those must be horses!” Dovekit squealed. “So this must be the horseplace,” Eaglekit said. “I can smell ThunderClan! We must be close!” Dovekit said, flicking her tail for Eaglekit to follow.
Soon, they reached an island with a tree-bridge. “I think we have to cross it,” Eaglekit said, pawing at the bridge.
“I’ll go first,” Dovekit offered. She hauled herself up the tree-bridge and slowly made her way over. “I think it’s sa-”
She scowled as she lost her grip. She splashed into the cold, murky water below. Soon, warriors popped their heads out to see what was going on. A silver tom leaped in and grabbed Dovekit’s scruff.
Dovekit hissed, but didn’t squirm. The silver tom slowly made his way to the shore of the island, where Eaglekit was waiting for her.
Beetlenose rushed over with some herbs in his mouth. He set the herbs down and started to chew them up. A young gray tom padded over and started to groom dovekit. He looked aroud a couple of moons older than her.
“Shh. It’s okay. You’re safe now” he mewed softly to her. Something about his voice was calming. Beetlenose finished chewing up the herbs and spat them infront of Dovekit.
“Eat those. Thyme for the shock.”
Dovekit nodded and licked up the herbs. She made a sour face but didn’t complain.
The gray tom led her into the island, and laid down with her in the shade of a large oak tree. Dovekit looked up at the gray tom
“I’m Dovekit. What’s your name?” she whispered. The gray tom smiled.
“Heronpaw. I’m the apprentice of Grasstounge, the medicine cat.” He told her, flicking his tail to his mentor. “Go ahead and lay down on me. You need some rest. You’ve come a long way.”
Dovekit laid her head on Heronpaw, and closed her eyes. The slow, soft sound of his purring made her more comfortable. Soon, Dovekit fell asleep.

As predicted, Dovekit and Eaglekit had been confinded in camp. After the last two days, the kits were able to go outside with some warriors. Dovekit still shook at the sound of her mother’s voice when they got home.
“You could have killed yourself! You shouldn’t have even snuck out in the first place!” Nightfrost hissed. Oatpelt stepped in. “Hold on, They’re just kits. They have an urge to explore. Yes, what they did was wrong, but they are just kits!” he growled. Nightfrost sighed. “I’m dissapointed in you kits. You should know better. Eaglekit, I expected more of you.” What’s that supposed to mean? Dovekit thought. She glanced at her sister, who looked like she was about to break out in tears. Before Eaglekit could speak, Dovekit spoke. “It’s not Eaglekit’s fault. I wanted her to go, because I was scared. Don’t blame her!” She said, looking at her mother. Eaglekit blinked at her. Thank you. She mouthed. Dovekit flicked her tail.
Dovekit was so caught up in thought, she didn’t see the oncoming slope. Luckily, Antpelt grabbed her before she slipped.
“Thank you” she said softly. Antpelt nodded.
The group kept wandering in the forest, and sometimes the warriors would catch some prey. Soon, they reached the WindClan border. Antpelt stopped them and opened his mouth. He froze before turning to them, eyes filled with fear.
“Get back to camp, now! WindClan has invaded!” He yowled.
Moments later, WindClan cats rushed through the bracken. Eaglekit ran off to camp, but Dovekit stayed. She had to help her Clanmates. By the looks of it, there were about ten cats total. They were outnumbred. But still, Dovekit had to help. She saw three cats attacking Antpelt.
Dovekit let out a screech before launching her tiny body on one of them. The warrior staggered back in suprise. Dovekit unsheathed her claws and started clawing the warriors back. The warrior shook her off. She rushed back and started clawing at their legs. They kicked Dovekit back into a tree. She landed with a hard thump. Her whole body hurt, and her vision was blurry. All she could see was cats fighting. Some fell and didn’t get up. She slowly closed her eyes, and let the darkness take her.

lio sneezed here (achoo)