Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 09:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Dust' One Stop Theme Song Shop!

Hi hi

Just something fun to do on the side while drawing & writing!! I'll find 3-5 potential theme songs or "themes" for your specified character. No cost! All songs will be WCO appropriate (or clean/radio edits)! Simply fill out the form below, and I'll get listening

Character:
Brief Personality:
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external):
Any Significant life events?:
How many songs?:
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?:
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?:
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?:
Mention: @Dust

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 23rd, 2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:02 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dust' One Stop Theme Song Shop!

going absolutely feral you already KNOW

Character: sparrowfur
Brief Personality: bubbly and exciteable! extremely friendly
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): the fear of not being strong enough, not being able to be the protector
Any Significant life events?: confessing to her mate, losing her mom as a paw (eventually losing a kit)
How many songs?: 4
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: rap goes too fast for me T^T country is on thin ice. pop gets a bit overdone after a while....
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: i literally cannot stand mother mother it honestly pains me but i just cant do em ueue
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: UH YES??

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:03 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Character: KoiViolet
Brief Personality: +Self-aware, Curious+ =Predictable= -Contentious-
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): KoiViolet lost her parents young, uhhh hasn't had anything else ueue.
Any Significant life events?: Uhh nope uvu
How many songs?: as many as you can find! (If they're on Spotify that's a bonus ueue)
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: Country, Rock/heavy metal, rap
> PREFFERED: Otacore, Indie Pop, anime openings ueue
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: The defrosting has begun...
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: Yes please
Mention: @Dust

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; October 24th, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:39 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

wOAH I WANT

Character: springpaw
Brief Personality: often curious | nature-loving | naive | gentle-souled
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): … got a good bit to list here so bear with me here

• abandonment issues due to her former mentor leaving without notice and plus her siblings
• minor ptsd due to trauma given from young kithood from her biological mother leaving and tearing off her ear plus from sequent events[the battles, injuries from patients in the med den, etc.]
• insecurities given her current state after gaining her minor injuries from the shc/thc battle
• losing her adoptive mother again after witnessing her almost getting brutally murdered
• relative trust issues at most due to younger kithood
• the grief of her siblings being gone and feeling as if it’s her fault
• her anxieties

Any Significant life events?: from what i have known of, she’s been involved in the fury, which she gained her injury from, and from the sinkhole event that happened a few months ago which occurred with the loss of her remaining sister and mentor and how she met her adoptive mother, dovefluff and grew close with her. im also positive that her medicine cat apprentice ceremony could count as well as a life event, but i am not sure… but in the future though she will be facing her bio mother again in a dream as of sorts when she earns her name and she’ll stand up to her so that could count as a life event
How many songs?: maybe 3?
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: i.. don’t really like pop? not really the biggest fan of it tbh or rap. rap is not a favorite of mine
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: not that i know of!
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: absolutely!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 23rd, 2023 at 10:44 PM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 10:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post
going absolutely feral you already KNOW

Character: sparrowfur
Brief Personality: bubbly and exciteable! extremely friendly
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): the fear of not being strong enough, not being able to be the protector
Any Significant life events?: confessing to her mate, losing her mom as a paw (eventually losing a kit)
How many songs?: 4
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: rap goes too fast for me T^T country is on thin ice. pop gets a bit overdone after a while....
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: i literally cannot stand mother mother it honestly pains me but i just cant do em ueue
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: UH YES??

*rubs hands together* Made sure to compile every Mother Mother song in existence for you!! (Hope you like the picks )

1. [ Yam Yam - No Vacation ][X] : This one definitely made me think of Sparrow and Yarrow - so more in tune with her love life and current engagement! I thought this could relate to being there for the other, confirming "When morning comes our way, I'll be here to stay."

2. [Circles - As Tall As Lions ][X] : I've always associated this song w/ anxiety and getting wrapped up with those fears. Since Sparrow seems to have a lot of anxiety in regards to providing, this could also be in reference to Yarrow potentially "speaking" to her through lyrics during one of her more vulnerable times. Comfort through connection and allowing her to feel out those anxieties instead of keeping them in.

3. [ Colors - Voicians ][X] : This song felt more in tune w/ Sparrow's excitable nature. This could be referenced to her ability to see through the more mundane or difficult aspects of life, looking for the colors (or excitement) in everyday life. Believing that even when it looks bleak, there's still something to discover, marvel over, or find enjoyment in!

4. [ Wading in Waist-High Water (Solstice Version) - Fleet Foxes ][X] : And finally getting a lovely romantic song in here for Sparrow! Knowing that her and Yarrow are aligned, and in love. Especially in the lyrics, the end of august (or summer in general) ushering in new experiences to their relationship!

Really hope you enjoy the songs!! Or at the very least understand the reasoning behind why I choose them. Love Sparrow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
wOAH I WANT

Character: springpaw
Brief Personality: often curious | nature-loving | naive | gentle-souled
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): … got a good bit to list here so bear with me here

• abandonment issues due to her former mentor leaving without notice and plus her siblings
• minor ptsd due to trauma given from young kithood from her biological mother leaving and tearing off her ear plus from sequent events[the battles, injuries from patients in the med den, etc.]
• insecurities given her current state after gaining her minor injuries from the shc/thc battle
• losing her adoptive mother again after witnessing her almost getting brutally murdered
• relative trust issues at most due to younger kithood
• the grief of her siblings being gone and feeling as if it’s her fault
• her anxieties

Any Significant life events?: from what i have known of, she’s been involved in the fury, which she gained her injury from, and from the sinkhole event that happened a few months ago which occurred with the loss of her remaining sister and mentor and how she met her adoptive mother, dovefluff and grew close with her. im also positive that her medicine cat apprentice ceremony could count as well as a life event, but i am not sure… but in the future though she will be facing her bio mother again in a dream as of sorts when she earns her name and she’ll stand up to her so that could count as a life event
How many songs?: maybe 3?
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: i.. don’t really like pop? not really the biggest fan of it tbh or rap. rap is not a favorite of mine
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: not that i know of!
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: absolutely!

Ok!! I have some hopefully good choices for Spring here!! <3

1. [ Danielle - Many Rooms ][X] : This one was straight away a no-brainer for me, more specifically based off of Spring's relationship with her mother. Trauma though neglect/violence, thus continuing that cycle onto Spring. "My monster mama loves me so, let me tell you how I know." Those learned behaviors she may have developed to protect herself - and also the frustrating ability to try and rationalize her mothers behavior (in some way still missing her or thinking of her often, either in a positive or negative light. "When I weep, you weep.")

2. [ Keep The Rain - Searows ][X] : Hitting you with another sad/melancholic song for Spring. This could be an internal reflection of Spring trying to cope with all the trauma and pain she's been through and whether or not she is /actually/ coping. Not knowing what to do to jump those hurdles. Anxiety and fear in becoming someone you dislike. Ultimately becoming paralyzed by grief but being unable to do anything about it.

3. [ Rises The Moon - Liana Flores ][X] : Ok hear me out. From what I understand, Spring & Drizzle are very close. I pictured this song as a lullaby or conversation Drizzle might have to Spring - validating what she's been through, but still providing that almost comfort that things will get better. Sleep will come. And to just "Breathe, Breathe, Breathe."

Tried to keep most of the songs gentle, on par with one of the aspects of Spring's nature. Hope you enjoy the song picks and reasoning!!!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 24th, 2023 at 10:44 PM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 11:01 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Character: Snowfall
Brief Personality: Lives in solitude, miserable, and regrets her actions that got her exiled
Your characters main struggles (Interpersonal or external): Slight depression, grief, misery, regret.
Any Significant life events?: Attacking a clanmate and being exiled
How many songs?: 1
Any genres (or subgenres) you dislike?: meh nothing
Any Artists to absolutely stay away from?: Nope.. Not any.
Would you like a more in depth explanation of the song choice?: No.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably