Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:28 AM

Old November 4th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Dust and Raven

With the kit curriculum no longer being mandatory, there were fewer classes to teach, but still, Dustbunny got a request here and there to learn about digging. Today was just a one-on-one lesson with one of the young kits, Ravenkit. The tunneler padded over to the nursery and waited outside, calling for the kit. "Ravenkit, you ready for a digging lesson?"
@Little_fawn

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:57 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Dust and Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

With the kit curriculum no longer being mandatory, there were fewer classes to teach, but still, Dustbunny got a request here and there to learn about digging. Today was just a one-on-one lesson with one of the young kits, Ravenkit. The tunneler padded over to the nursery and waited outside, calling for the kit. "Ravenkit, you ready for a digging lesson?"
@Little_fawn

Mystery of unknown, beware the Ravens guard it
------------------

Rave kit sighed as she laid in her nest, her blind eyes almost closing until she heard a voice. The digging lesson! Oh she almost forgot until she heard dustbunnies call. Her paws heaving her up quickly as she scrambled out of her den, her paws moved quickly as she sped out of the nursery and straight into dustbunny, a thud could be felt as she rolled into a ball backwards and then this on the ground. Her paws scrambling up and down as she tried to get herself off her back. An embarrassing look appeared as she nervously chuckled*Pooh is dustbunny gonna be mad? Is dustbunny gonna cancel the lesson? Am I gonna be in trouble?! Oh I'm messing up ooh I'm a bad cat* she thought as she still laid on her back"I-I I'm s-sorry i-i d-didn't m-mean t-to b-bump i-into y-you" she said in a sad and shy tone, her tail tucking in between her legs as she forgot she was upside down.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; November 5th, 2023 at 03:59 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dustbunny dropped her gaze down to Ravenkit as she stumbled and fell straight on her back. Oh, dear?! The molly felt immediately guilty and flattened her floppy ears as best she could. She quickly gets up to check and make sure there is no harm done. "That's alright, Ravenkit, I shouldn't have been sitting in front of the entrance like that." Dustbunny amens with a sheepish smile. "Are you alright? Nothing hurts?" Dustbunny asked attempting to help the blind kit back on her paws with a few gentle nudges of her nose.
@Little_fawn

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 14th, 2023, 11:44 AM

Quote:

Dustbunny dropped her gaze down to Ravenkit as she stumbled and fell straight on her back. Oh, dear?! The molly felt immediately guilty and flattened her floppy ears as best she could. She quickly gets up to check and make sure there is no harm done. "That's alright, Ravenkit, I shouldn't have been sitting in front of the entrance like that." Dustbunny amens with a sheepish smile. "Are you alright? Nothing hurts?" Dustbunny asked attempting to help the blind kit back on her paws with a few gentle nudges of her nose.
@Little_fawn

-----------------------

Ravenkit flicked her tucked tail a bit as dustbunny nudged her back onto her feet, once she was on her feet the she-kit sat down and nodded"I'm ok, " the little kit meowed, as she lifted her head up to dustbunny"will i still learn how to dig?" she asked curiously hoping that dustbunny might not cancel the lesson if she even had the thought of canceling it.

Her blind eyes looking up to her teachers gaze softly. The charcoaled kit stood up and began walking around dustbunnies front leg, before sitting in between them and rubbing her head affectionally.

Old November 17th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dustbunny gave a relieved sigh as Ravenkit got back onto her paws all right. She still looked the kitten over to make sure nothing looked remotely injured. Dustbunny didn't hang around kits a lot, but they were all very cute and precious, seeing any harm come to them, even accidental, left a physical ache in her heart.

"Of course, we can still dig." Dustbunny meowed. Dustbunny peered at the kitten curiously as the younger walked around her took a seat in between her front and rubbed against her sweet. If that didn't melt a heart!

Dustbunny felt heat flare up behind her ears, the poor molly was a bit embarrassed as she lowered her head to give the kit a light nuzzle back. That's what you were supposed to do right? Dustbunny silently cursed her poor social skills. Oh! Wait, digging.

As the molly just remembers what they were supposed to do, Dustbunny carefully padded over the kit, and dropped her tail to drape over the Ravenkit's neck like a fluffy scarf. "So we're going to walk over to the Galewood, I'll guide you so you don't lose me or get left behind, okay?" Dustbunny trilled.

@Little_fawn

Old November 25th, 2023, 11:29 AM

Quote:

Dustbunny gave a relieved sigh as Ravenkit got back onto her paws all right. She still looked the kitten over to make sure nothing looked remotely injured. Dustbunny didn't hang around kits a lot, but they were all very cute and precious, seeing any harm come to them, even accidental, left a physical ache in her heart.

"Of course, we can still dig." Dustbunny meowed. Dustbunny peered at the kitten curiously as the younger walked around her took a seat in between her front and rubbed against her sweet. If that didn't melt a heart!

Dustbunny felt heat flare up behind her ears, the poor molly was a bit embarrassed as she lowered her head to give the kit a light nuzzle back. That's what you were supposed to do right? Dustbunny silently cursed her poor social skills. Oh! Wait, digging.

As the molly just remembers what they were supposed to do, Dustbunny carefully padded over the kit, and dropped her tail to drape over the Ravenkit's neck like a fluffy scarf. "So we're going to walk over to the Galewood, I'll guide you so you don't lose me or get left behind, okay?" Dustbunny trilled.

@Little_fawn

------------

Ravenkit purred sweetly as dustbunny replied, they still had digging lesson! The young molly felt relieved after hearing dustbunny say they had digging lesson still. Her blind eyes quickly blinked as dustbunny nuzzled her gently, a small giggle appeared before she stopped giggling and followed dustbunny by the tail. It was the first time she giggled, she meowed every moment as she followed the big cat"okay" she replied quickly before nuzzling dustbunnies fluffy soft tail.

The charcoaled kit trotted happily as if she was complimented by the leader of the clan. She continued to purr as she followed dustbunny"[Bwhy do we dig?[/B]" she asked curiously" and what do we make when we dig?" she added never having the chance to see anything in the world.

Old December 4th, 2023, 01:48 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dustbunny could feel her ears heating up at how adorable this kitten was being. Were all kittens this cute and she just failed to notice it or was it just Ravennkit? Well, whatever the matter, she wished for the kit's best. Her floppy ear shifted itself as she picked up on some of the questions Ravenkit's squeaked.

"There are lots of reasons we dig, but WindClan digs mostly for the extra hunting advantage and extra safety routes." Dustbunny had heard that long ago WindClan used tunnels in war and ways to sneak into other clans' territory, but she's never had to do any of that so she wasn't going to add it.

"When tunnelers dig it to make tunnels." She told her, pausing as they reached the base of the Galewood. Usually, Dustbunny could simply explain how to dig here but Ravenkit was going to take some extra work.

Using her tail Dustbunny gently guided the kit so that she was settled in between her forepaws. "Alright, so we're going to dig near the Galewood." She told her, unsheathing her claws the molly scratched them along the ground, churning up the dirt of a previous hole that was dug out. She stopped once she felt the earth was soft enough for the kit to tug out.

"Since it's colder, the ground isn't as soft as it normally is so sometimes you have to use your claws to loosen it up." She told Ravenkit. "So what I want you to do is stick your front paw out, you should be able to feel where the dirt is looser. Once you feel that, stick your paw in the dirt, and scoop it out, then set it down on the ground."
@ChristmasFawn

Old December 13th, 2023, 09:54 AM

Quote:

Dustbunny could feel her ears heating up at how adorable this kitten was being. Were all kittens this cute and she just failed to notice it or was it just Ravennkit? Well, whatever the matter, she wished for the kit's best. Her floppy ear shifted itself as she picked up on some of the questions Ravenkit's squeaked.

"There are lots of reasons we dig, but WindClan digs mostly for the extra hunting advantage and extra safety routes." Dustbunny had heard that long ago WindClan used tunnels in war and ways to sneak into other clans' territory, but she's never had to do any of that so she wasn't going to add it.

"When tunnelers dig it to make tunnels." She told her, pausing as they reached the base of the Galewood. Usually, Dustbunny could simply explain how to dig here but Ravenkit was going to take some extra work.

Using her tail Dustbunny gently guided the kit so that she was settled in between her forepaws. "Alright, so we're going to dig near the Galewood." She told her, unsheathing her claws the molly scratched them along the ground, churning up the dirt of a previous hole that was dug out. She stopped once she felt the earth was soft enough for the kit to tug out.

"Since it's colder, the ground isn't as soft as it normally is so sometimes you have to use your claws to loosen it up." She told Ravenkit. "So what I want you to do is stick your front paw out, you should be able to feel where the dirt is looser. Once you feel that, stick your paw in the dirt, and scoop it out, then set it down on the ground."
@ChristmasFawn
~Nightpaw~

When the day ends the night begins
------------

Nightpaw followed dustbunny happily, she listened to dustbunny answering her questions, the little molly smiled as they reached the base of the galewood. The she-cat sat in between Dustbunny, and listened. Scooping the dirt? The molly imagined what the dirt might look like, she lifted her paw and scooped the dirt out before setting it down"like that? " she inquired hoping she did it right.

( Sorry for short post)