Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:48 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:39 PM
alone in my misery. [p]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 01:37 PM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:28 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:13 PM

Old December 11th, 2023, 11:30 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Through darkness I consumed nothing but light |P|

drip….drop….drip…drop
The echoing of water dripping from a busted pipe above him was enough to wake Tom cat up. Eyes shielded from the words by his tail, the large muscular cat laid limp and unmoving in the alleyway he had taken shelter in the night before. Of course, he didn’t care much about the dripping after he was awake. The previous night was one of storms and thunder. Rame didn’t do well with thunder at all and, to be quite frank, he was only here now because he ran. Ran from his problems as usual with little regard for others and their feelings.

Shifting into a more comfortable position, the short-furred oriental found himself staring up at nothing but darkness. Apparently, he hadn’t woken up and was currently trapped in the between. Or more widely known as the dreamland between what most cats believed as paradise and a living nightmare. Rame had found himself here on a multitude of occasions. And each one ended diffrently. Once he was thrown into said living nightmare. The other he was tossed into paradise and roamed the vast lands in his dreams.

Rame was better known as the world walker where he would walk dreams and on occasion drag some poor unlucky fellow with him. Though the world was nothing but lies and deceitful cats whom wished nothing but harm upon others he found some to be quite the opposite during his long travels. Within the vast darkness he would feel a sudden sense of belonging. He felt comforted by the silence that had taken over the dripping of the metal pipes. Everything was just dark.

Then came blinding light as rame slowly opened his eyes to be met by the harsh glare of the sun. Being woken from these dreams often left him with a sense of deja vu. Pushing himself into a siting position he found himself staring at his muddied reflection in a puddle. Things never went as planned for rame. He had begun to believe that he was actually cursed..
@redshiftreign

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 11th, 2023 at 11:42 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:15 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default i am not the sunshine. i am not the moon at night.

@Kass
dreams found him easier than they had ever before. a gentle tug as he drifted off, pulling him in the right direction for a usually blissful sleep. never alone, though- each time a stranger’s dream he invaded. unwelcome, an interloper of grand proportions. if he had to name one thing that should not be treaded upon, it was dreams.

yet he always managed to slip into someone else’s paradise, steal their light and make it his own.

if he had thought about it, he might have felt bad.

reid was gently awoken by the crisp wind on his fur, cold and smelling of the forest. weary, he tilted his head towards the window, ear skimming the open edge. blinking awake, he was rather enthused to find the window ajar.

it didn’t take long for him to weasel out of it and land artfully on the cold ground. he made his way the long way around the house and down the crooked path that lead to the main road. from there, he headed to the right and towards the larger hub of human activity. asphalt was harsh under paw, but he was anything but a stranger to the road (much to his house folk’s dismay).

the ground was damp with stormwater that reid only found a mild irritant. he stopped to catch a nice field mouse, which he brought with him. finding a nice alley to duck into, he was rather suprised to end up face-to-face with a new cat around his age.

“ope-“ the dreamwalker sat his prey down, head cantering to the side. “y’ello stranger! ain’t this just the dingiest place, are you new? i don’t think we’ve met, and i know most cat in this side of town.” he asked, chipper and upbeat as ever, a smile on his tortie muzzle. “i’m reid, by the by! well, actually it’s prince sauvignon reid halsey something-something, but reid works. or red. or sauv.”

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:59 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: through your truths I seek the lie within

Rame
Male | 12 moons | loner
name meaning; something both chaotic and joyful at the same time

as his muddied form in the reflection of the water soon rippled he heard another voice. Turning his head slightly to look behind him he noticed a tortie who was rather talkative. He listened in silence and didn’t speak for a long time. As his gaze lingered on the other cat he refocused on his reflection once again. “it’s a pleasure to meet you Reid, I am known as rame the wanderer. You would be correct about me being new around here I arrived last night during the storm. “

His voice was deep and raspy when he spoke almost as if he had inhaled a bunch of smoke. ”You must forgive me for I don’t speak much. “ as he spoke he returned his attention towards Reid who had surprisingly caught a mouse. You catch mice? his voice held a hint of surprise and amusement. For someone who looks like a house pet you seem pretty capable.

@redshiftreign

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 14th, 2023 at 11:03 AM.