Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM

Old July 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Crackle's Cave (Private)

@Phoenix Flames
Crackle sat alone at the entrance to her cave. Her cave was at the base of a small mountain, more like a small hill. It was made of rocks. Where a small dip into the side was, Crackle had made her home. It wasn't perfect, unlike her old home ina twoleg den. her twoleg's had grown old and died, forcing Crackle to live on the streets. She had met some nice cats, who had offered to let her live with them. But Crackle had declined the offer. She had left the twoleg place, and found this mountain. It was lonely, but it was home. She had even made it softer with feathers and twoleg cushions she had found just before she left. It was nice, but it was lonesome.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 5th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Crackle's Cave (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
@Phoenix Flames
Crackle sat alone at the entrance to her cave. Her cave was at the base of a small mountain, more like a small hill. It was made of rocks. Where a small dip into the side was, Crackle had made her home. It wasn't perfect, unlike her old home ina twoleg den. her twoleg's had grown old and died, forcing Crackle to live on the streets. She had met some nice cats, who had offered to let her live with them. But Crackle had declined the offer. She had left the twoleg place, and found this mountain. It was lonely, but it was home. She had even made it softer with feathers and twoleg cushions she had found just before she left. It was nice, but it was lonesome.
Dice looked around the hillside and noticed the cave at the base of the small hill in the distance. He limped over to it. He peered inside but didn't see anything at first. He tilted his ears towards the cave but didn't hear anything either. The black and white speckled tom walked into the cave, bumping into something. And then Dice realized that he had bumped into another cat. "I'm sorry... It's too dark in here for me to really see anything.... I'm so sorry... Here, I'll help you up.", Dice meowed, helping Crackle up. "I'm Dice, by the way. Who must you be? You don't look like an ordinary cat that I've seen around the Clans' territories and Twolegplace. You seem a bit, hm, smaller and shorter in size and height.... You seem.. Unique, if that's how I should put it.", the black and white speckled tom-cat said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; July 5th, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Dice looked around the hillside and noticed the cave at the base of the small hill in the distance. He limped over to it. He peered inside but didn't see anything at first. He tilted his ears towards the cave but didn't hear anything either. The black and white speckled tom walked into the cave, bumping into something. And then Dice realized that he had bumped into another cat. "I'm sorry... It's too dark in here for me to really see anything.... I'm so sorry... Here, I'll help you up.", Dice meowed, helping Crackle up. "I'm Dice, by the way. Who must you be? You don't look like an ordinary cat that I've seen around the Clans' territories and Twolegplace. You seem a bit, hm, smaller and shorter in size and height.... You seem.. Unique, if that's how I should put it.", the black and white speckled tom-cat said.

For Crackle this was all a rush of words and movements. He had come into her cave and accidentally bumped into her. Then he was telling her she was unique. It was hard for Crackle to catch on. She, being the pushy cat she was, wanted to yowl at him for bumping into her. But just a moment ago she had wanted so badly company. Now she had it. Not in the best fashion, but she had it. She probably shouldn't yowl at him, unless eh tried to attack her. "Thank you, I did wander the twolegplace a lot."
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Idjit

Quote:

For Crackle this was all a rush of words and movements. He had come into her cave and accidentally bumped into her. Then he was telling her she was unique. It was hard for Crackle to catch on. She, being the pushy cat she was, wanted to yowl at him for bumping into her. But just a moment ago she had wanted so badly company. Now she had it. Not in the best fashion, but she had it. She probably shouldn't yowl at him, unless eh tried to attack her. "Thank you, I did wander the twolegplace a lot."
Dice nodded. "You're welcome.", the speckled tom responded, sitting down. (I don't know what else to put. Sorry that this post is super short.)

Old July 6th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Dice nodded. "You're welcome.", the speckled tom responded, sitting down. (I don't know what else to put. Sorry that this post is super short.)

((It happens to us all))

Crackle nodded. She looked around her cave, searching her mind for something to say. While, she didn't know much about this cat. She might as well ask him a few things about himself. "Do you live, somewhere?" she asked. She knew that must rouges and loners didn't have permanent places to live, Crackle did. Maybe it was because of her kittypet origins. When she was a kittypet she had wanted to stay in one spot.
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Idjit

Quote:

((It happens to us all))

Crackle nodded. She looked around her cave, searching her mind for something to say. While, she didn't know much about this cat. She might as well ask him a few things about himself. "Do you live, somewhere?" she asked. She knew that must rouges and loners didn't have permanent places to live, Crackle did. Maybe it was because of her kittypet origins. When she was a kittypet she had wanted to stay in one spot.
"Um, no.. I don't really live anywhere.. I just wander to wherever I can...", Dice replied, flicking his tail tip. He did feel lonely sometimes since he didn't actually live anywhere. And then he thought back to his past. When he used to live in ThunderClan with his father. His father hated him only because of his odd fur color and because one of his legs was broken and never healed properly. Dice was also half ThunderClan half rogue.

Old July 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Um, no.. I don't really live anywhere.. I just wander to wherever I can...", Dice replied, flicking his tail tip. He did feel lonely sometimes since he didn't actually live anywhere. And then he thought back to his past. When he used to live in ThunderClan with his father. His father hated him only because of his odd fur color and because one of his legs was broken and never healed properly. Dice was also half ThunderClan half rogue.

Crackle nodded. It was kind of a silly question. If he came across her he clearly just wandered around. "I live permanently here." she stated, thinking again how stupid her statement was. He probably had already noticed. "If you want, you could stay a while." she said, pointing her tail towards the cushions and feathers near the back of the cave. Finally she had said a statement that didn't sound stupid!
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Crackle nodded. It was kind of a silly question. If he came across her he clearly just wandered around. "I live permanently here." she stated, thinking again how stupid her statement was. He probably had already noticed. "If you want, you could stay a while." she said, pointing her tail towards the cushions and feathers near the back of the cave. Finally she had said a statement that didn't sound stupid!
"O-Okay...", Dice replied. (Super duper short but it kinda doesn't matter. But still!! Ahh!! It's so short!!)

Old July 6th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"O-Okay...", Dice replied. (Super duper short but it kinda doesn't matter. But still!! Ahh!! It's so short!!)

Crackle felt stupid again. It kind of was a stupid statement. Actually she only though so because he stuttered. It was kind of a stupid statement. The molly padded to the back of the cave where the feathers and cushions were. Actually only two very ripped up and torn cushions. She was a cat, she couldn't carry them like twolegs. There were a lot of feathers though. They had spilled out of the pillows and she had found them randomly and they had come of prey.
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Crackle felt stupid again. It kind of was a stupid statement. Actually she only though so because he stuttered. It was kind of a stupid statement. The molly padded to the back of the cave where the feathers and cushions were. Actually only two very ripped up and torn cushions. She was a cat, she couldn't carry them like twolegs. There were a lot of feathers though. They had spilled out of the pillows and she had found them randomly and they had come of prey.
Dice sighed and sat on one of the cushions in the back of the cave. He began licking his forepaws, dragging them over his ears.