Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:17 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:05 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:52 PM

Old August 6th, 2017, 01:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Life Isn't Fair, Is It?

This role play is based loosely off this fanfiction.

Life Isn't Fair, Is It?

In this world, hierarchy is everything. Your rank determines how hard - or easy - your life in the clan is. For some, life is handed to them on a silver platter. Others are constantly picked on for their rank. What about you? This is your story to be told.

Ranking System

Grand Royal - the leader of the clan; said to be holding secrets that were passed down from generation to generation. This rank is passed on to whoever the current Grand Royal sees fit, often having more than one apprentice to see which one deserves it. Stories claim they are unbeatable in battle for their skills that were passed from one Grand Royal to the next. These skills are said to be very different in each clan. It is strictly forbidden for a Grand Royal to have a mate or kits, as to not favor a specific cat over the clan.

Grand Royal Apprentice - the next in line for becoming the Grand Royal; these cats are directly trained and challenged by the Grand Royal themselves. Apprentices are chosen carefully amongst a litter of Royals, the ones chosen usually hold the most promise. The maximum amount of apprentices on Grand Royal can have is three by the end of two seasons, no more than that. Usually by the end of four seasons, there is only one left; that one ends up becoming the next Grand Royal. Alongside the Grand Royal, three Royals are specifically chosen to help train the apprentices.

Royals - Making up a majority of the High Ranks, Royals are some of the best warriors in the clan, and are usually a last resort in battles. It is said that Royals are only allowed to have mates with other Royals, this is meant to "purify" the next litter. The amount of kits each Royal she-cat is allowed to have is two per litter, any more than that are killed, abandoned, or moved down to the rank of a Noble. There could be no more than ten Royal apprentices in each clan at a time. Each Royal apprentice has two mentors, one Royal and one Noble. A cat can only be born in this rank, no one can rise to it.

Nobles - The last of the High Ranks, Nobles are said to be the second best fighters in the clan. Most Medicine Cats come from the rank of Nobles, with a few exceptions throughout the history of the clans. Noble Queens have the option of adopting a Royal kit, one that wasn't chosen to remain a Royal for a multitude of reasons. These Queens take pride in the Royal kit, raising them more pampered than their own kits. The amount of kits a Noble Queen can have is three, with the remaining ones either being killed, abandoned, or moved down to the rank of Artisan. Very rarely are Noble kits chosen to become a Grand Royal Apprentice, but it has happened before. Nobles do not have the option of becoming a Royal, but instead, they are at risk of becoming Artisans, Commoners, or Servants. Noble is the highest rank someone can rise to through a series of tests and challenges. There could be no more than ten Noble apprentices in each clan. Each Noble Apprentice has two mentors, one Noble and either one Artisan or- in rare circumstances- a Royal.

Medicine Cat - Not fitting anywhere in the hierarchy of the clans, Medicine Cats are the exception to many rules. For example; a Medicine Cat is able to order anyone around, if of course it is for the benefit of that individual's health. The Grand Royal often consults the Medicine Cat before making a decision, so these ranked individuals are known for being some of the wisest of the clans. Medicine Cat Apprentices usually go through a series of tests before they officially become a Medicine Cat of the clan.

Artisans - The only Middle Rank Tier, Artisans are known to have purer blood than Commoners, but impure enough to be below Nobles. Some Artisans are lucky and skilled enough become Medicine Cats. Artisan Queens are able to adopt Noble kits. Unlike the Nobles, most of the Artisan Queens treat their kits equally. Some Artisans are allowed to become Nobles, but most of them remain as Artisans. A large majority of Artisans are those that came from the Commoner rank. Artisan Queens can only have three kits, and there can be no more than ten Artisan Apprentices in each clan. Each Artisan Apprentice only has one mentor.

Commoners - Making up a majority of the Low Tier, Commoners are known for being weak in battle overall. Every Commoner can have the opportunity to become an Artisan, but run the risk of becoming Servants instead. Each Commoner Apprentice only has one mentor, and there could only be no more than five Commoner apprentices in each clan. Over the generations, in order to reduce the number of Commoners, it is said that each Commoner Queen can have no more than one kit, two if their clan allows it. The remaining kits end up becoming Servants, usually the crippled or "weaker" ones. A majority of a clan's fighting group comes from Commoners, which are sent out first in large numbers before Nobles and Royals join in.

Servants - Another Low Tier, Servants are just that. Unlucky cats from every rank have the risk of becoming a Servant. Servants only follow orders from their master, a high ranked individual. Most of these cats end up serving Royals, with only the Grand Royal allowed to have more than one. Servants are forced to do anything there master tells them, and disobeying their order is a sign of treason and is punishable by death or banishment. There is no way out of the Servant rank, those are either born in it or reduced to it. Servants are not allowed to have kits and any that do are immediately killed.

Prisoners - Captured enemies of the clans, most Royals enjoy watching the Prisoners fight to the death for their freedom. While this is frowned down upon, it is not against the rules. If the Grand Royal allows it, Prisoners are forced to fight one another. Prisoners are mostly rogues or loners that wandered into clan territory, very few are cats from other clans. Grand Royals are the only ones allowed to set prisoners free, and they are the only ones allowed to call for an execution of a Prisoner. Clan cats become Prisoners by either attempting to rebel against the Grand Royal, or by being captured by another clan. Most captured cats are either Commoners or Servants from other clans.

Alliegences

Grand Royal [ 1 ] [ Closed ]: Hawkstar [ River of Roses ]

Grand Royal Apprentices [ 3 max ] [ Closed ]: Moonpaw [ Aura ], Brindlepaw [ Black Cat ], Starpaw [ Hopekit ]

Royals [ ∞ ]: Darkwing [ Shadow ], Darkfang [ River of Roses ]

Medicine Cats [ 2 - 3 ]: Kesteraldawn [ Fern ], Berryheart [ Hopekit ]

Medicine Cat Apprentices [ 2 - 3 ]: Applepaw [ gypsievannerz ], Smallpaw [ Hopekit ]

Nobles [ ∞ ]: Flamingopaw [ Hopekit ], Ivythorn [ Shadow ], Flarefang [ Hopekit ]

Artisans [ ∞ ]: Branchfur [ Fern ]

Commoners [ ∞ ]: Nightsky [ Aura ]

Servants [ 3 - 6 Max ] [ Closed ]: Pebblepaw [ Black Cat ], Mudpaw [ Shadow ], Sightkit [ River of Roses ], Sunstrike [ Fern ], Dewpaw [ Hopekit ], Rainpaw [ Burnpaw ]

Prisoners [ 10 Max ]: Tiny [ gypsievannerz ], Flamescar [ Hopekit ]

Rules

~ All WCO rules apply ( duh )

~ If you sign up for Grand Royal, Grand Royal Apprentice, Medicine Cat, or Medicine Cat Apprentice, you have to post 3 times a week. Until the thread dies, of course.

~ No profanities

~ First come, first served. No exceptions, and no whining

~ Have fun :3

~ Try to keep the Ranks about even. I don't want an overload of low ranks and no high, or vice versa

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality [ Can be short, no TBRP'd! ]:
Love Interest:
Anything Else:
Questions / Other:

My Forms

WIP

Name: Moonpaw

Appearance: A silvery-gray tabby with scars along her left side. Always seems to have a wound. Silvery blue eyes.

Personality [ Can be short, no TBRP'd! ]: Proud, Confident, Fiercly Independent, Quick-tempered, Hard-Working, Stubborn

Love Interest: Open, But it takes a lot to get her to like a cat, let alone love them.

Anything Else: Heterosexual

Questions / Other: Nurp

Name: Nightsky

Appearance: Jet black with one white spot across eye. Amber eyes.

Personality [ Can be short, no TBRP'd! ]: Helpful, Timid, Submissive, Pessimistic, Patient, Serious

Love Interest: Open, Doesn't take a lot for him to love, but he is untrustfil of higher ranks.

Anything Else: Bisexual :3

Questions / Other: Hai

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 9th, 2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 02:37 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Life Isn't Fair, Is It?

Name: Pebblepaw
Apperance: http://www.gilliescattery.net/grapic...itchCA0104.jpg
Personality: Pebblepaw is a rather timid and fearful, most likely from being a low-ranked cat. She doesn't trust easily, and is rather obedient. Though if you become close enough to her, she is a kind and playful molly.
Love Interest: Forbidden is open
Anything Else:
Nope Questions/Other: Can you save me a Grand Royal apprentice plz? I have no time for another form

Last edited by Silhouettes; August 6th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Name: Pebblepaw
Apperance: Coming
Personality: Pebblepaw is a rather timid and fearful, most likely from being a low-ranked cat. She doesn't trust easily, and is rather obedient. Though if you become close enough to her, she is a kind and playful molly.
Anything Else:
Nope Questions/Other: Can you save me a Grand Royal apprentice plz? I have no time for another form
Who are you serving? And Grand Royal App. is saved! :3

Old August 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Who are you serving? And Grand Royal App. is saved! :3
Thank you! I'll make the Form after dinner, and idk yet, I think I'll wait till other people join?
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:10 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Save meh grand royal app plez!

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Thank you! I'll make the Form after dinner, and idk yet, I think I'll wait till other people join?
Okay, that's fine! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Save meh grand royal app plez!
Saved! X3

Old August 6th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Tiny
Appearance: A small, black tabby with light blue eyes, his pelt is heavily scarred on a body built for agility.
Personality [ Can be short, no TBRP'd! ]: Tiny is timid and shy. He rarely talks to anyone, and prefers to run, rather than fight. He is scared easily, and shows no signs of courage in any situation. He is hary good for anything, and just hides from his problems.
Love Interest: -
Anything Else: Tiny was born the runt of his litter. His mother neglected him for this, the moment he was old enough to survive on his own she left him. Even though his littermates stayed for much longer.
Questions / Other: Is it alright if he's deaf?

Name: Applepaw
Appearance: A red cat w/ green eyes
Personality [ Can be short, no TBRP'd! ]: She is rather stuck up, helping only those she deems worthy. She cannot stand being dirty, same with others.
Anything Else: So with posting 3 times a week. Could it be something as random as. Theyy sat there, bored.?
Questions / Other: sorry her form sucks, she is still a work in progress.

Last edited by Jurassic~Spirit; August 6th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:47 PM

[
Name: Starpaw

Grand Royal Appprentice

Appearance: Coming, one sec...

Personality:
I'm really sorry, but I'm too lazy!

Love Interest: - SHE HATES EVERYONE!
Anything Else: Starpaw's shy, but she hates everyone..
Questions / Other: How are you?
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Name: Smallpaw
Appearance: Coming...
Personality: Lazy..
Love Interest: None... Is it allowed for her..?
Anything Else: Heyy!
Questions / Other: Lalala...

Name: Flamingopaw
Appearance: Coming
Personality: La la la la lazy
Anything Else:
Questions / Other:

Save meh medicine cat...
and prisoners.... and servants... XD

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Name: Mudpaw (Mudfur)
Apperance: the brown bobtailed Molly http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2...56-d8uh17a.png
Personality: playful, reblious but keeps quiet, adventures, stubborn,does as told, brave, secretly a little depressed knowing her mother didn't want her, optimistic
Anything Else: nurp
Nope Questions/Other: was born a noble but was one of the unlucky kits. Due to her tail not being normal she became a slave since moon 3.

Name: Darkwing
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Personality: dangerous,short tempered,aggressive,charming,has anger issues,dark,very loyal
Love Interest: open
Anything Else:nurp
Nope Questions/Other: nurpppp

Name: Ivythorn
Apperance: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...rightcloud.jpg
Personality: caring,stubborn, has an unpredictable temper, clever,smart mouth,
Love Interest: open
Anything Else:nurp
Nope Questions/Other:nurn